which can only mean one thing…
1. I wish For a Lilly Pulitzer store to open in Portland. But then again, I’d go broke.
2. Yesterday I Got stuck behind a train and was subsequently 20 minutes late for work (felt mortified, thankfully I was forgiven), worked, spent an hour in traffic to get home, watched 30 Rock and ate a Saint Cupcake.
3. Today I will Work, spend the evening with dear family friends at a dinner party.
4. Tomorrow I will Get my hair done, have lunch with a friend and attend my company’s Christmas Party.
5. Maybe I will be lucky enough to find a deep red cardigan tomorrow at H&M to pair with my party dress for Saturday.
6. Someday I hope to live in the city and never use my car again (except to go to Costco.)
7. I love Oregon Football, West Wing marathons and white peppermint mochas.
Link up with Lauren to play along!
What are your weekend plans?