In an effort to share more of my personal life in addition to my professional life, let’s play Fill in the Blank Friday…
1. I feel happy when the Ducks win.
2. I get silly when I am super tired and my second wind surprisingly kicks in.
3. Something that makes me sad is social injustice.
4. Something that makes me annoyed is people who don’t have manners. I am an old-fashioned girl who believes in writing thank you notes, wearing pearls to the ballet and always calling people you’ve just met Mr. and Mrs.
5. A time that I’ve been truly surprised was when I was offered a job at CMD this past November. It is an agency that I have admired for years and to receive an offer totally surprised me. I was SO honored to even be considered! I’ve been here for almost three months now and I love my job. I seriously wake up every morning and can’t believe how blessed I am. I am learning so much.
6. I am so thankful for an amazingly supportive family and dear friends who’ve walked with me through the best and worst times. Their faithfulness and unconditional love leaves me overwhelmed with gratitude. This goes without saying, but I am also thankful for a loving and constant God. Upon His solid rock I stand.
7. I feel loved when when someone makes time to be with me. So many people say, “I’m SO busy!” Seriously, we’re all busy. You make time for the things that really matter. One of my love languages is Quality Time. I love spending time with people: going to a baseball game, sharing a meal together, going for a walk, sharing a pint with a friend, etc.
Want to play Fill in the Blank Friday too? Be sure to follow Lauren to play along.