Good morning and TGIF readers! Whew! It has certainly been one heck of a week. Keep your eyes peeled for a post this weekend on the whole Kenneth Cole PR (or lack there of) situation. You can be sure I’ve got some thoughts on that. Without further ado, let’s play Fill in the Blank Friday:
1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose Real Simple. It is SO beautiful. When I’ve had a terrible day or the whole world seems uncertain, an issue of Real Simple and a cup of Allen Bros. Wellness tea is all I need.
2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be about politics and government. Issues would be explained in everyday terms. So many people are ignorant to what’s going on because they find the whole process confusing. The magazine would seek to inform and inspire the average American while also making issues personally relevant, because “all politics is local.”
3. I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription) both. I subscribe to a couple publications, but I’m also often enticed by certain issues I happen to see.
4. I prefer my magazines (in print or online) in print!! I love flipping through the pages and tearing out pages with fun ideas for future use. I stare at a computer all day anyways, so the last thing I want to do when I get home is just that.
5. The number of magazines I buy each month is 1-3.
6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc…) lifestyle and home magazines because they are just so pretty to look through. Political magazines challenge me, which also makes them my favorite. I know, I’m complicated.
7. The magazines I read regularly are Real Simple, Washington Monthly, Oprah, Vanity Fair and Lonny (even though it is online.)
Want to play “Fill in the Blank Friday” with other bloggers? Visit Lauren’s blog to learn how.