TGIF readers! Wahoo! It’s been a rough week. I was out sick for several days and then once I returned it was all catch-up. Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about the Kenneth Cole blog I promised. While it won’t be as timely, I promise to deliver this weekend. Anyhoo, let’s play…
1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is The Hills & The City. There. I said it. Judge away. If you really want to know, I justify it to myself because Lauren and Whitney were PR interns with Teen Vogue on The Hills. Then on The City, Whitney goes to NYC to take a PR job with DVF and later with People’s Revolution.
2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is Hmmmm…. I honestly cannot think of anything. I’m pretty good about going through my closet regularly and getting rid of items I don’t wear.
3. My grocery store impulse buy is Fritos. Love them with a cold IPA. Oh and flowers. I often break my budget to buy fresh flowers.
4. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is my car. I love my Volvo so much that despite her clear signs of aging and occasional hiccups (like the heater not working this morning on my way to work), I refuse to trade her in for a newer car.
5. A little indulgence that I have is buying a new dress every so often. Last night I waltzed into H&M and picked up the adorable polka dot dress that Michelle Obama wore on The Today Show earlier this week. I love dresses. Buying and wearing them makes me feel like a million bazillion bucks.
6. The junk drawer/area in my house is currently a little nook in my wardrobe. After I moved home from college, I had way too many things and not enough space to store them.
Want to play along? Head over to Lauren’s blog.