This weekend I will be spending some time with Organizing for America. I will be getting trained to volunteer in the next presidential election. Let’s keep President Obama in the White House!
Alas it is Friday and that means that it’s time to play, Fill in the Blank Friday. If you want to play along, visit Lauren’s blog to link up.
1. I am a daughter, a friend, an American citizen and a steward of the earth.
2. The bravest thing I’ve ever done was move to Washington D.C. after graduation, not knowing when I’d return to Oregon. It was also the most wonderful thing I’ve ever done.
3. I feel prettiest when I am clean and wearing a Lilly dress with heels.
4. Something that keeps me awake at night is social injustice.
5. My favorite meal in the entire world is my dad’s homemade enchiladas coupled with a homemade margarita. P.S. The BEST meals in the world are had with a full table of friends.
6. The way to my heart is through coffee. Haha! Ok, in all honesty the way to my heart is through loyalty and honesty. Coffee doesn’t hurt though. 🙂
7. I would like to do more than knock on doors or register voters in the next Obama presidential campaign.