Good morning readers and Happy April Fools Day! Alas, it is Friday once more and I’ll admit that I’m so excited to sleep in tomorrow and wear my jammies way past noon. Wishing you all a restful and delightful weekend.
1. The best prank I ever pulled was ….ya I still can’t think of one. I’m not very sneaky and I’m a terrible liar.
2. The best prank ever pulled on me was oh where do I begin. Some people say I am gullible, I like to think that I am actually just a very trusting person.
3. A day without love is a day wasted.
4. The most important things in life are worth fighting for.
5. I dream of having a big family, living in a big white house and sipping sweet tea with my someday amazing husband on our front porch and watching the sun go down.
6. I dread Monday mornings.
7. A discovery I made this week was that I love peppermint tea. I’ve taken to having a hot cup in the afternoons and it’s been really nice.
Want to play along? Go link up with Lauren.