Three cheers for Friday! Couldn’t have been happier to wake up to beautiful sunshine in Portland this morning. Now, if we could only get the temperature to get with the program. A girl can dream.
I am really looking forward to this weekend as I have some fun activities planned including: Lunch with a blogging friend (meeting her in the real world and pretty excited about it), shopping the Ann Taylor LOFT sale, going to see Soul Surfer (keep your eyes peeled for a review next week) and a visit with my Grandma Lee.
If I may, I do have one request of you all. Several weeks ago, I was featured as “Intern of the Week,” over at The Intern View. Well, it turns out I’m actually nominated now to be “Intern of the Month!” If you’d be willing to vote for me, I’d be ever so grateful. You can read all about it here and vote here. Thank you in advance for your vote!
Wishing you all a lovely weekend. Now, let’s play. If you want to join in on the fun, link up with Lauren.
1. Something that makes me a great friend is: I am loyal to the end.
2. I am so excited for summer, specifically bike riding, sipping sweet tea, wearing sun dresses and sandals and driving with my sunroof open and Carrie Underwood blasting.
3. I am not a fan of cats. At all.
4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be: loyal, lover of truth and justice and introvert with extroverted tendencies.
5. Something I’m really cheap about is transportation. Even though I love my Volvo, I don’t like to drive and I really don’t like to pay for gas. I would love to someday live in the city and give up driving all together.
6. Something I’m willing to splurge on is shoes. If you’re feet are happy, the rest of you will be too.
7. I would trade gray skies for sunshine in a heartbeat.