First, allow me to explain why there was no Soul Surfer movie review this week. Plans got totally rearranged with the family this weekend, so seeing the movie with the whole crew has been postponed. Hopefully it will happen soon as it is still on my list.
Despite all the pouring rain, this week was really good. I’ve had the opportunity to work on some really interesting and challenging projects lately at work, so that’s been really fun. Nonetheless, I’m still looking forward to this weekend and for the promised sunshine on Monday.
Without further ado, let’s play…
1. My favorite daily responsibility is cleaning and/or organizing. Seeing a space go from icky to lovely is so satisfying to me.
2. My least favorite daily responsibility is driving. It is so boring, so expensive and far too dangerous. Some people are addicted to adrenaline, I fear it.
3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is eggs benedict, hands down.
4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is either pizza or pasta. I have a serious addiction to cheese + carbs. 🙂
5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is I was on the evening news once with my Dad. We were interviewed at PGE Park regarding our love for Portland Beaver baseball. I’m excited for the Timbers, but I don’t think the Beavers should have been thrown out on the street.
6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish that: teleporting was real, evil and brokenness would cease to exist and that there was a Duck football game every week.
7. My biggest pet peeve is blatantly rude people. Use your manners please!
Want to play along? Link up with Lauren. Happy weekend everyone!