Oh what a beautiful morning it is here in Portland! Lovely sunshine and to top it off, it’s Friday!
1. People always tell me I look like I am too dressed up. When I was in school, people would ask if I was giving a presentation in class. They were shocked to find that I just liked dressing up for class. Last week at work, a colleague asked if I was meeting with clients that day. “No,” I replied, “I just enjoying dressing up.”
2. Friends don’t let friends date and/or marry losers.
3. A sunny day is perfect for eating outside. I simply adore waking up on a sunny day and eating breakfast outside. Sipping my coffee, soaking up the morning rays, all while listening to the sweet sounds of chirping birds. Can it get any better?
4. My favorite accessory is my Lilly murfee scarf my mom placed under the Christmas tree last year.
5. If I could afford it I would travel the whole world in one year.
6. The cure for boredom is cozying (yes, I know this isn’t a word) up with a good book and a hot cup of tea.
7. I am currently “in like” with pickles. My whole life I’ve hated pickles and just in the last year, I’ve fallen for them. I love them on a sandwich, burger or just by themselves out of the jar. Yumm!
Want to play Fill in the Blank Friday? Go link up with Lauren.