First and foremost, I need to say how much am am LOVING this weather. It’s been in the 80s every single day for the last week.
Second, holy cow. The Timbers stunned me this week with their total domination of the LA Galaxy. 3-0 folks. If the Timbers played like that every time, I might even turn into a soccer fan.
Third, my Lilly Pulitzer fall catalog came today and I’m going to give it a solid 8/10. Not my favorite, yet stunning as always.
Fourth, let’s play Fill in the Blank Friday. If you want to play along, go link up with Lauren. P.S. The drink below looks so refreshing, I’m already getting thirsty.
1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is a knee-length Lilly Pulitzer cocktail dress (like this one), pearls, a matching cardigan or shawl, Coach clutch and heels.
2. This week has been lovely because of the weather. I’ve been spending a lot of time in my hammock lately and have found it to be the perfect place to read/nap.
3. When it’s dinnertime and I’m feeling lazy I’ll usually eat take-out. I really do love to cook though, so I usually am willing to put together a nice meal even if I’m tired.
4. My favorite pair of shoes are my Cole Haan nude pumps. It is all the glory of Cole Haan leather with the perfection of a Nike air foot bed. At the time they were a big splurge (even though I found them on Rue La La), but they’ve been worth every penny. These shoes have taught me that wearing heels doesn’t have to be painful.
5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is my teddy bear that my dad bought at Harrod’s in London on a business trip when I was in grade school. It is so cute and the fabric is such good quality, that I cannot part with it. I’ve definitely grown out of having stuffed animals, so it’s stored in my dresser.
6. My favorite person is Jesus. Straight up, without Him, my life would have no purpose.
7. If I were going to write my own blank it would be about communication styles. For example: What was the nicest thing anyone ever said to you? What was the most impactful thing anyone ever said to you?
Hope you all have a lovely weekend enjoying the sunshine!