Happy Friday dear readers! Hope you had a wonderful week and are soaking up the sun here in Portland while it lasts. This week my BFF came for a visit, which was lovely and involved frozen yogurt, movies and lots of giggles. Much needed.
If you are a Lilly lover you are officially broke as this week was the annual summer sale, which let me just say was particularly epic this year. Great deals. It reminds me that EVERYTHING eventually goes on sale. Patience really IS a virtue.
Now, let’s play Fill in the blank Friday and don’t forget to link up with Lauren.
1. One of life’s most simple pleasures is a shower.
2. Getting stuck with automated responses when all I want is to speak to a HUMAN makes me want to punch someone. Note the word “service” in customer service.
3. I like 30 rock because, without fail, it has me laughing out loud every single time.
4. Moist is a funny word.
5. If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be a good moisturizer with sunscreen. When my Olemor (great grandmother) Ida was in her 80s, she still had the most beautiful skin. Why? Because the woman moisturized. Do it ladies.
6. I’m happy that my family makes me laugh.
7. I would never intentionally draw attention to myself in public.