Happy Friday, dear readers. Here are this week’s blanks. If you’d like to play along, go link up with Lauren.
1. Today is a good day because my migraine finally went away! I woke up with a migraine and finally at 4 p.m., it’s gone. Now I can finally join the day.
2. The best thing I did all week was go to Cirque de Soleil with my Mom and two dear friends. It was so wonderful to go out and do something. Very grateful that my health is improving. The show was AMAZING! I highly recommend it.
Here’s the promo:
3. The current weather is 60 degrees and cloudy and it makes me feel better about being in bed all morning.
4. The best thing about spring is getting to bust out my Lilly! I’m going to a bridal shower tomorrow and I’m already brainstorming a cute spring Lilly look.
5. A fashion trend that I’m dying to try out for spring is wedges. I’ve never been a fan of wedges, but over the last few months, I’ve warmed up to them and I think I might be willing to take the plunge. The big selling factor is that I can wear heels without sinking into the grass. Win!
6. A person who made me smile this week was, actually it was two people: the two little kids next door. On Tuesday, we played out in the street for a couple hours and their joy and enthusiasm for something as simple as catching a ball or petting a puppy is invigorating. I love how children view life. Adults always make everything so complicated.
7. The most delicious thing I ate all week was Zebra popcorn at Cirque. It was so delish. It is caramel corn drizzled with white and dark chocolate. Apologies for making you drool.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!