Wahoo! It’s Friday and I’m pretty excited abut it as my Dad has been traveling for work a lot lately, but he’s taking a three day weekend starting today! Also, it’s supposed to be warm and sunny (fingers crossed), so here’s to a sunny family weekend.
I’m also very happy to share that since my health is continuing to improve, I’ve begun some freelance and already have two clients. It’s perfect because I can do all the work from home and it helps keep me busy and feeds my love for PR. Grateful to be back in the working world.
Here are this week’s blanks. If you’d like to play along, go link up with Lauren.
1. My bedtime routine includes: wash my face, moisturize, brush, floss and fluoride my teeth, slip on pjs and read a magazine such as Southern Living or Elle.
2. I am looking forward to a sunny weekend.
3. I can’t stand people who have no manners because it’s selfish and disrespectful to those around you. Live graciously. There’s no excuse!
4. My idea of relaxation would be: Sitting on a deep porch in a rocking chair, sipping sweet tea, munching on fresh tomatoes and reading an engrossing novel.
5. If I had an extra $50, I would take a friend out for dinner.
6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is the window you see into their life. I am so fascinated by people’s lives and how they got to where they are. Blogs are a great way to connect with a lot of different types of people and learn some new things along the way.
7. A recipe I’ve been dying to try is a strawberry cake from a Southern Living issue last spring.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!