Happy Friday readers! If you want to play along, go link up with Lauren.
1. The best surprise ever would be if my BFF showed up at my door. (She’s been living in South America for the last year, so you can see why it would be a BIG surprise.)
2. Graduating from The University of Oregon is my most favorite memory.
3. The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I’ve ever done was move to DC after college graduation to intern on Capitol Hill. It was WAY outside my comfort zone to move to the other side of the country to an unknown city. I’m a total homebody and not a fan of change.
4. The best part of my day is right after dinner. Curling up on the couch with the family and a good bottle of wine.
5. Something I like that most people don’t is liver pate. My mother is Danish, so I grew up having liver sandwiches for school lunch. Not the best way to make friends.
6. Something I am willing to fight for is my faith, family and friends.
7. Something you might not know about me is I love a good IPA and definitely prefer it over any mixed drink. The hoppier the better.