Hi dear readers. Thanks for hanging in with me this last year and half. I know my posts have been spotty, but I’m grateful to report that my health is seriously on the upswing!! Here’s this week’s blanks. If you want to play along, go link up with Lauren.
1. Something I am very proud of is how I’ve survived the last year and a half. I never knew I could be so strong. Thank goodness for my faith, friends and my family.
2. My favorite thing about myself is my loyalty.
3. My favorite color for fall is GREEN AND YELLOW!!! The Ducks are already killing it this season. DAT and Mariota are the dream team. Yep, already have my eye on a national championship. Did you see this week’s SI cover? Just saying.
4. Something I’ve been learning lately is that I am not going to recover on my own timeline. I need to just let go and let God. Seems easy, but it actually seems more impossible than cheering for the Beavers.
5. A book I am reading now/have read recently is “The Letter,” by Marie Tillman. It’s an incredible story of love, suffering and learning to live after loss. Her courage to speak frankly about suffering is both refreshing and encouraging.
6. My favorite Pandora Station is Michael Buble. Seriously, it’s the best. It’s the perfect combo of a little Frank, a dash of Bill Withers and a sprinkling of Marvin Gaye. what more could you need.
7. This weekend I will be going to my neighbor’s fifth birthday party. I love that kid. It’s a good thing I’m not him mama because I’d pretty much give him anything and everything he’d ever want.